1. The final assessment of a student for promotion shall be decided by the rules of the CBSE Board.
2. Improvement test will be conducted for those students who get less than 40% in two subjects only.
3. There will be no change in the exam dates if the student is absent or sick.
4. A minimum attendance of 80% is must throughout the year for final promotion.
5. Absence from a subject excludes a pupil from being graded in the subject which will disqualify him/her for proficiency award. There will not be re-exam for any reason.
6. Once the result is declared, it shall be considered as final.