Online Form Click Here
Admission to the school is restricted to the seats available. It is open to all competent students irrespective of caste, creed, language and economic conditions. All students are bound to abide by the rules and regulations set by the management of the school from time to time. Every child that walks into the school from its earlier stages gets the utmost care.
Being a minority institution, the Principal reserves the right to admit students of the Catholic minority community on a preferential basis with or without some concession in the matter of criteria for eligibility stated above.
A pupil who joins afresh from home or from any other school has to produce his/her official birth certificate and transfer certificate in support of the date of birth entered in the admission form. Birth certificates issued by the municipal authorities or baptismal certificate shall be held valid. The date of birth as recorded by the authorities shall be considered legally correct and no change or alteration will be allowed later on.
Out of special consideration for members of the teaching staff, this school reserves the right to admit their children on preferential basis with or without some concession to the above stated norms subject to the discretion of the Principal.
The Principal reserves the right and discretion to admit or not to admit any student without assigning any reason for it and his decision shall be final.
- The Management holds the right to determine on what condition it will admit or retain pupils in the school.
- Generally, children are admitted to Nursery. The minimum age of admission to Nursery is three years. Birth Certificates issued by the Municipality and Panchayat are valid and must be produced at the time of admission. No admission will be given without the necessary documents.
- For admission to classes other than Nursery, the student must undergo an entrance examination both written and oral. If passed in this test he/she may be admitted provided he/she submits:
- a) Transfer certificate from the school last attended duly Countersigned by the eligible authority.
- b) Mark list of the last examination passed.
- A student who passes class UKG (K.G. II) has to take new admission for class I.
ADMISSION TO CLASS-1
- For admission, priority is given to our own students. Fresh admissions to this class are made only when vacancies occur.
- Birth Certificate, SSMID, Child ID, Income Certificate of the Parent, Blood Group Report of the Child, Caste Certificate, Bank A/C Number and Aadhar Card is a must for admissions/ re-admission in STD 1.
- Parents should submit 2 passport size photographs of the child, photocopy of mark sheet of UKG along with the admission form.
- Re-admission takes place after the declaration of result of UKG
- There is no regular registration for other classes and admission to such classes are only when vacancies occur.
ADMISSION TO CLASS X
ADMISSION TO CLASS X is NOT ENCOURAGED.
- Class X is a terminal stage in the secondary school scheme of education followed by this school.
- Academic performance in IX Class examination alone is not the criteria for admission. Regularity in attendance, consistent academic performance in classes VIII and IX good conduct and behaviour are essential.
- The School Management will allot faculties and optional subjects to the students according to the percentage of the yearly performance. Optional subjects once selected by the students cannot be changed after Board registration.
- Students appearing for supplementary exams are not eligible for admission.
5. Admission of all the students shall be subject to scrutiny by the Principal. The decision of the Principal shall be conclusive and final.